Wednesday, November 26, 2014

I am Thankful

I have so many things to be thankful for in my life. My family, my home, my friends, and especially my readers.

I'm so incredibly thankful to all of you who have bought the books, shared the books, and commented on the books. Without readers I would not be a writer.

I appreciate the thank you notes I have received and the reviews people have shared. I write not only to entertain, but also hopefully to inspire and empower others to follow their dreams, whatever their dreams may be.

I'm so excited about the new books I will be releasing this next year and want to make sure all of you fantastic and wonderful people out there are getting updates before anyone else, so if you haven't done so already sign-up for my newsletter. All you need to do is enter your email and confirm you want to be on my list and I will get those monthly updates to you, plus special sneak peeks.

Have a very blessed holiday and thank you again for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment