Saturday, June 14, 2014

To Blog or Not to Blog?

This is a question I've been struggling with since the conception of this website.

I love the idea of a blog. It seems like a great way to share what I'm thinking with my readers, but the momentum I had for it quickly faded away. The chore of having to come up with something interesting to say was daunting...and I've always found it easier to do nothing than to do something I'm not motivated to do...but since this blog has dwindled it has constantly been on my mind.

So here I go again...I'm gonna blog it up in 2014 and see how it goes. I will throw it out there right now that this is a challenge for me. I consider myself a very uninteresting and private person. But I have gained a lot of insight and inspiration from other writer's and entrepreneur's blogs, so I'm going to start posting again about my self-publishing journey and what is important to me in life. You never know when something you say or share impacts someone else's life.

As you follow my blog if you have any specific questions about writing, books, or self-publishing by all means please ask me...it will help my content, but it is also important to me to connect with and support anyone else trying out this ambiguos road of self-publishing.

So thanks for checking in and watch out for some riveting blog content coming your way!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment